Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bicycle Frauds Hit the Streets

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
It's the middle of the summer and that means the Tour De France is currently in progress. No one really cares, and but that's not why I bring it up. I am writing a very short blog because the Tour De France brings out the biggest frauds of the year.
Have you noticed all the out of shape guys with skin tight spandex on the road with their bikes the past few weeks? I have, and can't stand having to slow down and move over while their bloated bodies pretend they're bike enthusiasts. This is the ONLY time they dust their bikes off and actually hit the road. As if it's not bad enough we have to pretend Lance Armstrong and every other bicyclist isn't cheating, we have to inconvenienced by these two week wannabes.
Ah, I feel much better for now. My doctor does say I need to express myself and my anger a little better.
Enjoy the race, Frauds!

No comments:

Post a Comment