Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 25, 2009

How does your mock draft look?

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
The 2009 NFL Draft is only 14 picks deep and my draft, as well as many others, has been busted! Yeah, I picked Andre Smith to go to the Bengals at #6, but I didn't think that was very surprising. The Bengals love for thugs and deadbeast apparently knows no bounds.  What did surprise me was Tyson Jackson going #3 to the KC Chiefs.  That is a serious stretch in my mind.  
I know Al Davis loves speed, but Darrius Heyward-Bey over Crabtree or Maclin?  I think it's time the "Cryptkeeper" hung it up and let someone else take the reigns.  I am 4 for 14 on my picks right now.  I know there over half of the first round left, but it's not looking good for me.  Well, hopefully I can make up some ground, but I doubt it at this point.  Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment