Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Are you ready for some Football?

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
Fan Fanatic Sports will be bring you draft coverage throughout the day.  We'll update you on pre-draft trades and rumors.  We'll analyze the interesting picks, like the Bengals taking Andre, Manzier, Smith.  Chad will be covering the draft for most of the day while I am at my day job, but I won't be a stranger.  I will be locking myself in an empty suite with my laptop and watching the draft as much as I can until I get home.  Also, look for more information and analysis on FFS's own Ron Brace.  Everyone here at FFS is pulling for him.  It would be great for Ron to be taken in the first round, but I know we'd all love it if he went to the New England Patriots. 
Well, make sure to check back throughout the day and enjoy a happy NFL Draft Weekend.  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment