Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's all about March Sadness

By Chad Garner
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
They call it March Madness, and some call it March Sadness.
It's NCAA college basketball tournament time. You may not follow the college game all season, but it's hard not to have your own bracket team at your office or on Yahoo! Anyone can play and there's no real science to picking each game (but it's wise if you never select a No. 16 seed to beat a No. 1 seed).
Fans just love to see the upset -- a No. 5 over a No. 12, a No. 15 over a No. 2, and so on. But while many enjoy the Cinderella stories, I'm not really an underdog type of fan.
I like the March Sadness part, and it usually gets me pumped to see a mid-major team get hammered by a national power. As far as I'm concerned, there's no way a low seed -- Murray State, UC Santa Barbara, etc. -- should ever win, never mind people thinking they can actually be a giant killer and win the whole tournament, or even make the Final Four.
Like I said, I like the favorites. I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'm not into the Little Engine That Could.
It doesn't float my boat, I would rather see those lesser known and less talented teams sink.
It's all about the top seeds for me -- Kansas, Duke, Kentucky and Syracuse.
I'm going out on a limb this year and I'm picking No. 1 Kansas to win it all. What, did you think I'd be stupid and pick a team like Morgan State?
Interested to find out if you're jacked up for the tournament, and if you like underdogs and who's your pick to win it all.
Let the Sadness (cue the tears) continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment