Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 10, 2009

What I've learned about sports this week!

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
As I was driving into work, listening to to the radio, an idea for an article popped into my mind. This is the resulting brain activity, or fart, so let's see how this goes.
What I learned about Sports this week
1. The Boston Celtics are now a much better team. The addition of Rasheed Wallace is huge for team that had serious depth issues, especially going big. You know what ticks me off though. I can't stand how some people around here are ripping Sheed' for being unprofessional, and impulsive at times when they easily forget about the Paul Pierce ejection and wrapped head a few years ago. Speaking of Paul Pierce, it still get my blood pumping when I remember how he didn't to lose any street cred so he never identified the guy who stabbed him. That is why I don't like Paul Pierce.
2. The Boston Red Sox need Roy Halladay. The Sox are now tied for first place with the New York Yankees, who just happen to have one of the scariest lineups in baseball. In order to win this division the Red Sox still need more pitching. Give up prospects to get a hall of famer.
3. I learned how to break through a full court press in basketball. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to the x's and o's of bball, so a serious shout out needs to be made to Sarah Palin. At least she knows something about a subject.
4. David Ortiz is not done. Whatever he did, he's turned his dismal season around. He'll never be the Ortiz of a few years ago, but he's hit .291, 8 HR and 20 RBI over the past month. The Red Sox will certainly take that now.
5. Manny Ramirez can still rake. Maybe he never doesn't need PED's or he's not off them. I don't know, but he's looked pretty good since his return. In no way, shape or form am I a Manny fan, but the strike 3 call he got when ejected the other day was a terrible call. Manny just needs to realize you can't throw your equipment near the ump.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Stop judging everyone off the field ...you're back on the Paul Pierce kick? ..and another insult at Manny ...come on man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I judge, no prejudge, people. That's who I am. To stop would to stop being myself.

    ReplyDelete