Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are you a Fantasy Fanatic?

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
Hello everyone! This is one of those unique times that FFS would like to reach out to our readers for their feedback. Chad and I have been blogging each week about Fantasy Baseball. We would like to see if you are enjoying the fantasy baseball content? Would you like 
more of it? Less? Do you even care to read about fantasy baseball? 
Now that we've been up and running for about two months, we want to start looking at the content we provide. What do you like best? Could we cut fantasy sports until the NFL returns? I know I love to research and write about Fantasy baseball because it keeps me on top of my game and helps me with trends, pickups etc.. Once again, what do you think?

Let us know so we can continue to bring the best possible content!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Fantasy Baseball stuff you guys do! I think you should definitely keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The regular Friday Fantasy article: Frozen Ropes will be up Friday night!

    ReplyDelete