Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aaron Ward is a Tough Son of a...!

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
You know what I like best about hockey players? They literally get their face punched in and play the next game. It's amazing really? Reports have Aaron Ward with either a contusion or a fractured orbital bone. Either way, it shows extreme toughness and grit to get on the ice tonight, and that is why he's one of my favorite Bruins. 
I first started to notice Ward through his weekly appearance on WBCN's morning show, Toucher & Rich, and he won me over with his honesty about the game. It's also nice to see a professional athlete who can laugh at himself as well. I am also a fan of his because he's my type of player. He's a tough veteran with a ton of playoff experience and 3 Stanley Cup rings with the Red Wings (2) and Hurricanes (1). I also happen to be a big fan of right handed defenseman.  I guess it's because I was right handed and defense is my favorite position. 
Yes, I know I sound like a complete suck up right now, but I don't care. He has to be a bit crazy to get on the ice without a shield, or cage, tonight. Hopefully he won't suffer any effects of that hit and the Bruins bring the series back to Boston for Game 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment