Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 30, 2009

NHL Playoffs: FFS Staff predictions

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
Is it me or does it feel like the Bruins haven't played a game in over a month?  A week and a half is a long time to wait, but that time off should have given the Bruins time to get some of their players healthy.  I think it's fairly obvious who FFS is routing for, but why don't we look at the predictions anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I must say, I was REALY hoping for a Rangers Brunins matchup in the second round. Nothing really would have been better to beat the Canadians and then have a series against the Rangers. Enter the Hartford Whalers. The next best thing to facing the Rangers is to face the team that used to play in my back yard. I was listening to Ward on WEEI this morning, and he doesn't seem to think that the Bruins sweeping the season series 4-0 and outscoring them 18-6(?) will have much to do in this series. I fortunalty have the opportunity to express myself without it going up on the bulletin board in the Canes locker room. I say Carolina will steal a game somewhere, but sounds like a 5 game series to me. That should put us in a state of bruinless hockey for another week.

    I think the Sharks elimination can be blamed on themselves, and the Redwings should handle this series in 5 as well.

    This Washington Pittsburgh matchup should take center stage with two of the most electrifying players in the game, but I think The Kid and the Penguins take this in 7.

    As much as I would love to see Chicago advance, the Canucks have been playing well and I think they'll take it in 7.

    Bruins in 6 for Conference Finals, and Detroit in 5.

    Bruins in 7, they hoist the cup, and Boston explodes in black in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny,

    It looks like we're all pretty much in agreement. Detroit looked so good in the opening round. The Bruins will have a tough matchup in the conference finals regardless, but are a more complete team than both Washington or Pittsburgh. I think an Original 6 Stanley Cup matchup would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...although I think it would be better with Chicago Vs Boston, but its a bit of a long shot.

    ReplyDelete