Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hi. My name is Jorge...and I am a Fan Fanatic

By Jorge Bannister
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
Hello, readers.
Much to the chagrin of a few of you (read: a couple of co-workers), Chad has been kind enough to ask me to come aboard.
Turns out, I can write as often as I want here because there's no conflict of interest (read: a paycheck). Not that a paycheck is what I am looking for, however.
Anyway, college baseball has been a ... thing ... of mine for quite some time and that is the primary sport I will be handling for this site.
I will be filling in with predictions (like we just posted for MLB) and other things during other seasons, but from February to June it's all college baseball all the time.
I am looking forward to bringing it to you and receiving feedback from it, too.
That's about it, from me.
A toast: To a newfound reading relationship! Salud! Err, sorry, you guys don't speak spanish...CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Jorge, welcome to the FFS family. I look forward to reading about college baseball this season. I can already hear the ping of the bat!

    ReplyDelete