Look who's endorsing Fan Fanatic Sports

"Fan Fanatic Sports is a really good up and coming site. It's a good source to get team information and a good way to check up on your favorite players."

--RON BRACE
New England Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fan Fanatic Sports is your spot for up to date sports info for everything New England sports."

--RYAN DURAND
Tennessee Titans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 27, 2009

Do you Tweet? FFS Story makes Patriots News Twitter Page

By Jim Ingram
Fan Fanatic Sports Staff
No, I am not talking about Sylvester and Tweety Bird.  I am talking about Twitter, the website service that is sweeping the world.  The New England Patriots are the latest addition as they were tweeting all weekend long during the draft.  It was one of the most interesting stories of the weekend because the Patriots would announce their draft, or trades, on their Twitter page before they were announced at the draft in New York.  The Pats organization announced they were going to do this last week, and there were over 6,000 die hard Patriots fans & media members following the announcements.  
I was one of them and thought it was a brilliant way to reward Patriots fans. It was hard for me to be around the computer all day on Saturday & Sunday, but I was able to keep track of their movements on my phone through Twitter as well. Announcing the draft picks and trades via Twitter is an unusual practice for an organization that hold team information like it's gold in Fort Knox.  I have been a holdout for Twitter.  I didn't see a good use for me to follow someones daily life, but now I can see how the site can be useful.  I will certainly make the Pats Twitter page, and their news site page a bookmark of mine.  
New England Patriots picks up FFS Story:
The Patriots have posted a small blurb and link to one of the Ron Brace stories Chad wrote over the weekend.  If you click on the link above, and go to the 2nd page of stories, you'll see it. We've been working hard at FFS to provide solid content and get noticed as much as possible, so we're excited about the exposure. 

1 comment:

  1. I was totally glued to Twitter this weekend...especially after the Pats kept trading their picks but ESPN wasn't saying anything about the details. I had heard they were going to be doing this, but didn't have any interest in following along until the trading game started.

    Congrats on the link being mentioned!

    ReplyDelete